Cash Back Sites
First off, I have to admit, I was highly skeptical of cash back sites, until I tried them. Now, I love knowing I am earning “cash back” when I am making a purchase from places like eBay, Walmart Photo and Puritan’s Pride.
Below are my favorite, tried-and-true, cash back shopping sites. Before making an online purchase, I take a quick minute to check each of them to see which one is offering the highest cash back before making my purchase.
To purchase from any one of these 4, here’s how to earn “cash back”:
1. Register with Ebates, FatWallet, Mr. Rebates, or ShopAtHome
2. Search for desired store website
3. Click on the “Shop Now” button
4. Add your items to cart, then add coupon code(s) *if applicable
Once you click “shop now” a new window will appear and your purchases will be tracked for your cash back rebates to be credited.
- Most cash back rewards are credited within 48 hours.
- Receive a check automatically every 3 months for purchases made during the previous quarter. If you’ve earned less than $5.01, that amount will carry-over to the following quarter.
- You can opt to receive a “Big Fat Check”, Paypal deposit, or Ebates will send a check to a charity, organization or family member.
Most cash back rebates are credited within a few days, but some may take up to 2 weeks
Request electonic payment via PayPal with any balance, or request check with a cash back balance of $10 or more.
Most rebates are credited within 1-3 business days.
Rebates are placed under “pending” until 90 days after your purchase to allow for returns or exchanges. After 90 days they are moved to ”available rebates”.
When you have $10 or more in “available rebates” you can request a check or Paypal deposit.
Offers $5 sign-up bonus for new members!
Rebates may take up to 30 days to be credited. (Note: from my experience it’s never been more than 1 week!)
You will receive a check after your account reaches $20
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy here.