Thinking about taking a trip to SeaWorld? Take a look at these options:
- $34.50 for single-day admission for one adult (up to $74.69 value)
- $30 for single-day admission for one child aged 3–9 (up to $64.95 value). Children 2 and under are free. Separate admission is required for Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark.
Admissions may be redeemed on the following days:
- December 5-6, 12-13, 19-24, and 26-31, 2015.
- Spectacular holiday shows: Shamu soars to holiday music in Shamu’s Christmas Miracles, dolphins and beluga whales dance to music from The Nutcracker in A Dolphin Christmas, and sea lions Clyde and Seamore pave the way for Santa’s arrival in Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas.
- New sights to see: See the all new, holiday-themed Pets Ahoy show featuring the talents of rescued dogs, cats and other animals in a series of uproarious skits.
- Christmas Market: families and friends can wander among Texas-inspired decorations such as a 12-foot-tall Cowboy Boot Tree and cactus wreaths