Thrifty Giveaway: Jamberry Nails (2 Winners!)
A long-time friend of mine, Cynda Joy, a Jamberry Independent Consultant is offering two Thrifty Texan readers a full sheet of the black and white striped nails.
Cynda Joy is an amazing independent consultant for Jamberry Nails. She not only has wonderful customer service, she also ships very fast.
Some helpful information on Jamberry Nails:
- Offers over 240 different styles of nail shields to choose from that are very affordable.
- Designed to be easily applied in a salon or at home.
- Works for toes as well as fingers.
- Will last up to 2 weeks on fingers and 6 weeks on toes
- Each sheet will do 2-4 manicures or pedicures
- Because it is vinyl and not paint, there is no drying time, no chipping, no fading.
- You can view simple application instructions here.
Plus, beginning Sunday, July 15, 2012, Jamberry Nails will be offering French Manicures. Order via email at CyndaJoy@yahoo.com
How to enter:
- Leave a comment daily.
- “Like” Thrifty Texan on Facebook. Leave a separate comment daily letting me know you are a “liker”.
- NEW! Refer someone new to Thrifty Texan, and when they become a Thrifty Texan “liker” on Facebook, leave a comment with their user name to get a third entry per day!
Comments left on Facebook will not be considered as entries. Giveaway ends on Friday, July 20, 2012 at 10 pm, and the winners will be announced on Saturday morning. You can enter once (twice if you are a Facebook “liker”, three times if you refer someone) daily. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each daily entry.