A few days ago a friend sent me this recipe and being the type that loves spicy foods, crockpot recipes, and trying new foods, I knew this recipe was one I’d definitely have to try. We found out tonight that it’s a “keeper” recipe.
You can tell from the noticable grease spots in the photo that this is not a low-fat recipe – but that’s what makes it so good! 😀
Crockpot Spicy Ranch Potatoes
- 4-5 large red potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch dip mix
- ½ can of Ro-tel
1. Scrub/wash potatoes, then dice and set aside.
2. Combine remaining ingredients, then add potatoes and mix until coated.
3. Spray crockpot with non-stick spray (or, use a liner!).
4. Pour potato mixture into the crockpot and cook on low 4-5 hours.
*If you like things real spicy, use the spicy ranch dip mix and hot Ro-Tel. Consider topping with crumbled bacon just before serving.