It’s that time of the year again when the peach trees are bent under the weight of ripe peaches. That means it’s time to make this scrumptious dessert! (Just so you know … it tastes even better than it looks!) 😉
Use a pastry cutter to cut butter into flour and sugar mixture.
Enjoy it warm or cold and with or without ice cream – it’s good any way you decide to eat it! 🙂
- 6-8 lg. peaches – peeled and sliced OR 1 29 oz can sliced peaches
- 1 c. self-rising flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 stick butter
- cinnamon – to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In large bowl combine flour and sugar.
- Using pastry cutter, cut in butter
- Place peaches in a 2 qt. dish
- Sprinkle with a generous amount of cinnamon
- Top with flour/sugar mixture
- Bake for 1 hour