Groupon has a couple deals available for a Sharper Image Super Wave Oven. My aunt owns a NuWave oven which appears to be the same technology except Sharper Image has a glass dome versus NuWave’s plastic dome. She is often telling me how much she enjoys hers, as you can cook just about anything in it.
- For $69, you get The Sharper Image super wave oven with a 12.5-quart capacity (a $119.85 value).
- For $99, you get The Sharper Image super wave digital oven with a 16-quart capacity, digital display for time and temperature, and eight preset modes (a $159.99 value).
- An additional $7 shipping fee will be charged at checkout for each option.
- Countertop ovens bake, broil, grill, or steam proteins and veggies three times faster than conventional oven or stove
- Triple-pronged cooking process combines infrared technology, convection cooking, and direct heat
- Crafts healthier recipes by minimizing oils and fats
- No defrosting necessary
- Both ovens arrive with grill plate and extender ring for cooking meatloaf shaped like a giant top hat
- Dishwasher safe basin
Do you know anything about NuWave or Sharper Image Ovens? If so, will you leave a comment letting me know your thoughts? I am seriously thinking of purchasing this one to use especially during the hot months of summer when I don’t want to heat up the kitchen.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy here.